Bike Austin Business Membership Program
Bike Austin wants to build a community of likeminded businesses that embrace the (Bike) Austin culture. By joining as a business member you help build that sense of community in Austin. A business membership with Bike Austin benefits you and your employees while supporting Bike Austin’s mission to make this city a better place to live and work.
Become a Business Member Today!
Become a member today to become a more bike-friendly business! Sponsorships from businesses are crucial for the continued ability of Bike Austin to promote and advocate bicycle use in the Austin area for recreation and transportation. To become a business member, or for any questions/concerns, contact Community Development Planner Shavone Otero at email@example.com.
Standard Business Membership Benefits
Business members of all levels receive the following:
- Feeling the pride in knowing you are helping make Austin a more livable city
- Recognition in our monthly e-newsletter
- Social media posts
- Bike Austin Bike Friendly Business designation
- Quarter page ad in the newsletter every quarter
- Group rides to and/or from your business
- Discounted (or FREE based on level) registration to Bike Austin signature events: Armadillo Classic Ride and Hottest Day of the Year
- Assistance with bike rack requests
- Bike safety training for your employees (one class)
- Ribbon cutting opportunity to highlight partnership
Event-specific or program-specific sponsorships are always available, too. Please contact Executive Director Mercedes Feris for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-773-8775.
In return your organization may:
- Offer a discount to Bike Austin members (10% is the suggested minimum)
- If you offer a larger discount we will upgrade to Logo on Bike Austin’s homepage
- Offer a percentage of certain item or sale to benefit us
- Have membership material information displayed at business and promote via social media outlets (if possible)
- *Small Business is classified by Bike Austin as being independently or locally owned with less than 30 FTE’s.
To view all classes available through Bike Austin, please visit Learn.
5 Business Member Levels
*Benefits can be customized based on the needs of your organization
HIGH ROULEUR: $10,000 PER YEAR
- One time donation or give throughout the year
- Tailored benefits as part of your partnership or sponsorship package
THE CLIMBER: $5,000 PER YEAR
- Includes 50 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $1,000 of your membership is tax-deductible
- All the benefits bulleted in the Gold Membership Level
- Annual custom bike ride or event for your employees
THE SPRINTER: $2,500 PER YEAR
- Includes 25 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $500 of your membership is tax-deductible
- All the benefits bulleted in the Silver Membership Level
- Social media recognition
- Your company’s logo recognized on Bike Austin website
THE PUNCHEUR: $1,000 PER YEAR
- Includes 10 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $200 of your membership is tax-deductible
- All the benefits bulleted in the Bronze Membership Level
- An in-office Urban Bicycling Workshop
- Expert bicycle parking consultation for your office
THE PELOTON: $500 PER YEAR
- Includes 5 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $100 of your membership is tax-deductible
- A link to your website along with your listing on Bike Austin website
- Bike Austin hosted outreach at your annual event (including health fairs, earth day events, etc.)
THE DOMESTIQUE: $250 PER YEAR
- small business/non-profit level (100 employees max)
- Includes 2 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $50 of your membership is tax-deductible
- Bike-friendly Business window decal, highlighting your Bike Austin membership
- Donate product throughout the year or an in-kind donation equivalent to $500 and we’ll grant you a Small Business level membership!
- Contact email@example.com to barter
Business Member Stories