Bike Austin Business Membership Program
Bike Austin wants to build a community of likeminded businesses that embrace the (Bike) Austin culture. By joining as a business member you help build that sense of community in Austin. A business membership with Bike Austin benefits you and your employees while supporting Bike Austin’s mission to make this city a better place to live and work.
Become a Business Member Today!
Become a member today to become a more bike-friendly business! Sponsorships from businesses are crucial for the continued ability of Bike Austin to promote and advocate bicycle use in the Austin area for recreation and transportation. To become a business member, or for any questions/concerns, contact Community Development Planner Shavone Otero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Business Membership Benefits
Business members of all levels receive the following:
- Feeling the pride in knowing you are helping make Austin a more livable city
- Recognition in our monthly e-newsletter
- Social media posts
- Bike Austin Bike Friendly Business designation
- Quarter page ad in the newsletter every quarter
- Group rides to and/or from your business
- Discounted (or FREE based on level) registration to Bike Austin signature events: Armadillo Classic Ride and Hottest Day of the Year
- Assistance with bike rack requests
- Bike safety training for your employees (one class)
- Ribbon cutting opportunity to highlight partnership
Event-specific or program-specific sponsorships are always available, too. Please contact Executive Director Mercedes Feris for more information at email@example.com or 512-773-8775.
In return your organization may:
- Offer a discount to Bike Austin members (10% is the suggested minimum)
- If you offer a larger discount we will upgrade to Logo on Bike Austin’s homepage
- Offer a percentage of certain item or sale to benefit us
- Have membership material information displayed at business and promote via social media outlets (if possible)
- *Small Business is classified by Bike Austin as being independently or locally owned with less than 30 FTE’s.
To view all classes available through Bike Austin, please visit Learn.
Business Member Levels
*Benefits can be customized based on the needs of your organization
CHAMPION*: $10,000 PER YEAR
- Tailored benefits as part of your partnership or sponsorship package
PLATINUM*: $5,000 PER YEAR
- Includes 50 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $1,000 of your membership is tax-deductible
- All the benefits bulleted in the Gold Membership Level
- Annual custom bike ride or event for your employees
GOLD*: $2,500 PER YEAR
- Includes 25 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $500 of your membership is tax-deductible
- All the benefits bulleted in the Silver Membership Level
- Social media recognition
- Your company’s logo recognized on Bike Austin website
SILVER*: $1,000 PER YEAR
- Includes 10 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $200 of your membership is tax-deductible
- All the benefits bulleted in the Bronze Membership Level
- An in-office Urban Bicycling Workshop
- Expert bicycle parking consultation for your office
BRONZE: $500 PER YEAR
- Includes 5 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $100 of your membership is tax-deductible
- A link to your website along with your listing on Bike Austin website
- Bike Austin hosted outreach at your annual event (including health fairs, earth day events, etc.)
SMALL BUSINESS / NONPROFIT: $250 PER YEAR
- Includes 2 complimentary Bike Austin Memberships; All but $50 of your membership is tax-deductible
- Membership certificate for your office, highlighting your Bike Austin membership
- Donate product throughout the year equivalent to $300 and we’ll grant you a Small Business level membership!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to barter
Business Member Stories